top of page
Family at a Beach


You may qualify for an immigrant visa or lawful permeant resident status- which is more commonly known as a “green card”- if you are the spouse, parent, or child of a U.S. citizen or are the spouse or unmarried son or daughter of a permeant resident.

It is important to note that while most family-based petitions are fairly straightforward, there are many important deadlines and forms that will require your full attention. You should consult with an immigration attorney before finalizing any applications.

Harary Law has years of experiencing helping clients with family-based immigration including:

  • Family-Based Petitions

  • Adjustment of Status,

  • Applying for a Green Card for a Family member that is in the U.S.

  • Consular Processing

  • Removal of Conditions on Status

  • Violence Against Women's Act Self Petitions

  • Waivers

  • Motions and Appeals

  • Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)

  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

bottom of page